MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Arrow exhaust come with a new eprom or do I need to buy one from some where else?? I just offered some dude on Ebay $$$ for a slightly used Arrow full system to come to realize it didn't say anything about the eprom? But he is also selling mid pipe and that has an Arrow's eprom included. I am confused!!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Is it cocomax? He's a member of this forum!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You can buy the Arrow with or without the eprom. I had not heard terribly good things about the Arrow chip, so I got just he Arrow pipe. I got a chip from Brad Black at Moto One. Works very, very well.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool tanx and yes it was cocomax. Just wondering no worries cause I know I got a good deal!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Do you have a 750? I put the cat on my 750 and full system on the 910. You need to chip the 750 (its better to have it dyno tuned with a power commander), but I was able to leave the stock chip in the 910. Dont know if that holds true with every 750-910 Brutale.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will see! I have the system on the way and only instal will tell Again thanks to all for the info!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Call Fast By Ferracci and tell them your set-up and they can give you a chip for it , or if you don't mind a long ride you can have him dyno the bike his shop is about an hour outside of Philly .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was planning on doing that after I see how she runs with nothing done. I will see just got the exhaust today "can't wait"!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts