MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've seen some pictures of the midpipe on the F41000 and Brutale, and they all have these giant catalytic converters that are clearly visible. My F4 750 just has two straight pipes. I don't have a 2-1-2 midpipe, and the part number, which I don't know for certain since my bike is across the atlantic, is something like e3 903?? (I checked once, and it was only a number or two different from the silencer, which is e3 90377). So, are the cats just really small and inside the pipe, or do I have some sort of weird 2-2 factory cat-less striaght pipe? I'm really confused.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Here in Germany, the 750 is not sold new anymore. Is this in every country so? I think in the USA, there is it the same.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Manuel_F4 said:
Here in Germany, the 750 is not sold new anymore. Is this in every country so? I think in the USA, there is it the same.
yeah, they haven't sold it since 2004 with the SR.

But still, how was it legal from '98-'04 without cats? Or do I just not know the emissions laws in the US?

·
Registered
796 Posts
i think the us legislation is much more permisive in this area.i don t know how many custom choppers or hot rods have euro 3 or 4 emision standards or even a cathalitic converter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts