MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost 4.000 Km on counter and love the bike more and more. Sound level seems to improve.

Did some DIY improvements on my bike
- Got rid of the license plate lighting in order to mount it higher. License plate in Belgium is narrower then the blinkers.
- Other mod I reported earlier is something MY2010 owners should try, if they are riding on open roads as I do. Swap the clipons from side, the angle becomes less downwards and you can turn them more towards the tank. This improves the seating position a lot, you loose a little bit of control though and it takes some time to adapt. I did a few 600km trips without any problem. And putting them back to standard position takes only 15 minutes.

Also installed (insane expensive MV original but perfect quality) carbon front- and back fender. It really improves the looks of the bike a lot.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Other mod I reported earlier is something MY2010 owners should try, if they are riding on open roads as I do. Swap the clipons from side, the angle becomes less downwards and you can turn them more towards the tank. This improves the seating position a lot, you loose a little bit of control though and it takes some time to adapt. I did a few 600km trips without any problem. And putting them back to standard position takes only 15 minutes.

I DIDN'T GET IT?????????????

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
He said to swap the left and ride clipons (handle bars) it will change the angle so you are sitting more upwards.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Didn't take you long to rack up 4000k's
Nice work!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
He said to swap the left and ride clipons (handle bars) it will change the angle so you are sitting more upwards.
a ha i c
thanks Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts