MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm looking to join the lucky people who own an MV.
I have spotted a 2006 750s Brutale being sold as a Discovolante Special edition.
I cannot find this listed as a factory special. Can any one shed any light?
Many thanks.

·
Administrator
19,823 Posts
Have never heard of that.....maybe someone's "special", but not from the factory.

Pictures?

Oh, and welcome to the family!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi all,
I have spotted a 2006 750s Brutale being sold as a Discovolante Special edition.
Many thanks.
Would that be the retro 70's bike that came with its own mirror ball :flash: ? Now there's an idea for MV to turn its fortunes around. Sorry, wrong thread.........

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Hi all,
Many thanks.
Welcome to the forum mate.
Disco Volante was a model from the Original MV stable/era.
mv agusta disco volante

However, I believe one of the popular custom bike fabricators where doing something of a replica body kit to go onto a Brutale chassis, it's definatly not a MV Factory Special Edition though.
I'll see if I can find where I saw this, have you got any pictures ?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your replies.
The owner now confirms what I thought. This is not an official factory edition and I suspect this is just a one-off by someone jumping on the MV special edition bandwagon. To pass it off as No 1 of a limited series is therefore a bit beyond the pale. I'll eat my hat if there is a No 2!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Thanks for all your replies.
The owner now confirms what I thought. This is not an official factory edition and I suspect this is just a one-off by someone jumping on the MV special edition bandwagon. To pass it off as No 1 of a limited series is therefore a bit beyond the pale. I'll eat my hat if there is a No 2!
I have a funny feeling you won't ever know what that hat tastes like :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts