MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

enthon;
VWs use Magneti Marelli Pica injectors.....probably most of the European cars too
We don't know where you are so we can't tell you where the buy them
eBay looked expensive
Do you have auto parts stores? I'd start there
For the bolts, just buy 4 M5x14mm Allen head bolts:wink2: we'll never tell :grin2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i think head bolts are best solution...
are the screws of the rail made by titan?
i have another question...when i removed the rail, injectors came with it...they are not "really forced" in the throttle body, aren't they?
they are really "forced" in rail, correct me if i said wrong...

now i saw i made a huge mistake!i hope someone will help me, with injectors wiring

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

i cant find anywhere the oring size. it could be a O-Ring for Fuel Injector (7.52 X 3.53 mm)?
enthon;
You're in Italy, email Magnetti Marelli and ask them about the fuel rail O-rings
MV doesn't list the injector O-rings......any good automotive shop should have them:wink2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
tnx all, i've done.
Now i've to change the quadring inside the rail that is hardened.
Could someone help me with dimension? i've measured this: Dint 9.4, Dext 11.6 Height 1.85
are they true?
Tnx everyone

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

tnx all, i've done.
Now i've to change the quadring inside the rail that is hardened.
Could someone help me with dimension? i've measured this: Dint 9.4, Dext 11.6 Height 1.85
are they true?
Tnx everyone
enthon;
Call or email Magnetti Marelli and they'll probably just send you 2 for free......
Don't make this a big deal:wink2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
enthon;
Call or email Magnetti Marelli and they'll probably just send you 2 for free......
Don't make this a big deal:wink2:
emailed but no response yet.
I've taken some oring, i'll see if they fit.
Now there is another problem...
injectors wiring for cilinders 3 and 4 (counting from left), maybe i've inverted the wires..how can i check?

·
Super Moderator
21,430 Posts
@enthon: The wiring is paired. Injectors 1 and 4 have GREY/RED while injectors 2 and 3 have ORANGE/BLACK

1.jpg

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

still waiting if anyone knows the dimension of internal O-ring inside the rail
My O-ring is at least 11 years old, and distorted, you take your fuel rail apart and measure yours........
Or wait for Magnetti Marelli to answer.......you're lucky you can ask them in Italian.....they wouldn't
answer me, if I asked in English because that's the way Italian businesses are:wink2:
You need an introduzione or they won't talk to you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
My O-ring is at least 11 years old, and distorted, you take your fuel rail apart and measure yours........
Or wait for Magnetti Marelli to answer.......you're lucky you can ask them in Italian.....they wouldn't
answer me, if I asked in English because that's the way Italian businesses are:wink2:
You need an introduzione or they won't talk to you
i have another chance. a friend of mine works in marelli ahahahha
i think they won't answer me... we will see. i've misured and bought some or...maybe with some luck they will fit

·
Super Moderator
21,430 Posts
Thanks for the follow up! @enthon

·
Registered
14,209 Posts
?

For everyone Stateside that's a standard AS-012 B46 O-ring
This is nitril (Buna N) with a hardness of 70:wink2:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts