MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a wonderful day let me start at the beginning.
Last sunday was a mv agusta meeting from the MVOCB at Dipi motors.
We arrived at about 11 O'clock in the morning with a beautifull sunshine and it was the beginning of a beautifull day with sun, the best looking bikes and very nice people.
After riding a very nice route in the beautifull nature of Baarle-Nassau we stopped at the shop. What a beautifull sight was that:mouthwate. around 25 of the best bikes ever:brutale::f4:

After a very nice bbq were sadly had to go home again.
A big thanks to all the wonderfull people who joint the meeting from MVOCB and an even bigger thanks to Dipi-motors for organizingsuch a beautifull day.
I can't wait for September.

More pictures coming up.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Very nice pics! Looks like it would have been a fun time!

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Hi Rick, sorry I couldn't make it. Too much work ánd having to watch the Amstel Gold Race in the afternoon (not that it was any good of course!). Did get out for a spin (only 280kms on the clock of the black beauty yet), got back to the pub and managed to assemble the usual crowd of slackjawed admirers.

I was thinking of hiring one of these East European children to hold up one hand and slowll but deftly twirling a small stiletto to rake in the fees...

Anyways, Bas told me it was a big success, and I look forward to joining one of the next meetings.

In the meantime, riding in the thing, and riding it on Circuit Zandvoort in a few weeks...:violin:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwateThat is a great sight!!:jsm:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have to agree that the weather circumstances last sunday were very much in our favor. I had lit a few candlles the night before, and it helped ;)). We, the DIPI-moto team, were pleased to have the MVOCB over and be host of the meeting. I was delighted to see the many many MV enthusiasts showing up in the morning all with the same purpose of leaving their houses the same morning; just to be around other MV freaks to talk about their hobby /passion / addiction.

It doesn't really matter if your hearts starts beating faster for Brutale 750, Brutale 910 S/R, F4 750, F4 1000 S/R or any of the other exotic limited edition. Last Sunday the 20th of April, just about any MV you can imagine or fancy, was present for the +/- 110 kilometer ride throughout The Netherlands and Belgium. DIPI-moto www.dipimoto.com, located in Holland right at the border with Belgium, was starting point for the first time but definetly not the last time. I think we have put the standards right for the next meetings to come. We'll try to make it worth while for all of you to come down again in the future, and in the mean time please come by for a coffee when you are up for a ride.

Next date: May 24th, MVOCB in The Netherlands.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the 24th of May sound like far away, but it gives just everyone enough time to get their bikes upgraded so they can keep up with my dad next time. Laugh Out Loud. There were some comments that he drove a bit to quick which i don't understand because each time we go out together, I am falling in sleep on my bike.

I can confirm that a nice set of RG3 exhausts helps the bike just enough in case you need it. Let it alone be the beautifull noise it produces. Also affordably available in Inox rather than the expensive ( but worthed Titanium ;)). The only way to gain the feeling of caring an orchestry on the back of your bike. Don't we all love this????

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ Bas could you light up some more candles and a bit sooner so we can drive a bit more :D
I thinking about the RG3 system.
I will post some more pics

·
Registered
284 Posts
holy #@$*! bas harmsen i seriously envy your MV's. you have a crapload of them.:jsm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts