MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, as a new member just like to say I agree Dino Corse is like emoto part 2. He doesn't answer phone calls or emails when waiting for parts - so don't risk it!

:brutale:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
If your first post here was "who is good to deal with," it wouldn't be what it is now.

Welcome and best of luck.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is currently 2 threads regarding Dino Corse so I will post this in both

Update regarding refund:
I finally have a result ,the money is back in my account from Dino Corse after several weeks of chasing
Still waiting for a refund on levers or the goods!They were purchased on my credit card so if no joy soon I will contact the VISA company and let them deal with them

Rob

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hmmm, bummer, they have stuff I want. :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Perhaps members can help you get what you want if you post the details
There are plenty of other places to get the same bits
Try the sponsor sites especially Design Corse

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
When Will People Learn

Hmmm, bummer, they have stuff I want. :(
Dino Corse have stuff that you'll pay for & still want!

Any of the forum sponsors are the people to deal with. In my time here I don't think I have even heard a whisper that's negative about any of them. In fact, I can personally recommend the following for impeccable service:

• Trooper Lu's Garage
  • Design Corse
  • Evolution Bike
  • Pro Italia
  • and of course, our very own CAG
I haven't dealt with the others (yet) so I can't say from experience but their feedback is here is also excellent and I would have no hesitation in using them.

If you do this kind of research & ask other enthusiasts like the members here, you'll never get a bum steer and won't have a need to make posts like the first one here.

I've never dealt with Dino Corse and from their repuation here, I wouldn't even sully the browser on my computer by loading their page!

·
Registered
871 Posts
hahahaha, I read wrong, I don't want anything from Dino Corse, I thought the post was about Design Corse who I have ordered from, And I have ordered from Evolution, Motovation and CAG MANY times, so yes I use our sponsors often. Just didn't read close enough.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
hahahaha, I read wrong, I don't want anything from Dino Corse, I thought the post was about Design Corse who I have ordered from, And I have ordered from Evolution, Motovation and CAG MANY times, so yes I use our sponsors often. Just didn't read close enough.
wake up jchaplin007 ,ok guys how about some real names on here ,like my name .
cheers eddy ps :gets to hard to write these weird names especially when I have had a few to many.you know what I mean like donsy,eddy, rob ,mitch,normal bloody names.
bye:thewife::thewife:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
sorry stephen about your dealings with this company,stay away at all costs,I threatened him with the uk consumer affairs crap,then he refunded ,
signed eddy

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
wake up jchaplin007 ,ok guys how about some real names on here ,like my name .
cheers eddy ps :gets to hard to write these weird names especially when I have had a few to many.you know what I mean like donsy,eddy, rob ,mitch,normal bloody names.
bye:thewife::thewife:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Everyone, just like to say Thanks for your support.
I ordered off Evolution and Design Corse a couple of years ago and like you said there service was great. I don't know why I ordered from Dino Corse ........I must have been having a blonde moment!!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
871 Posts
That is my name, :) Jason Chaplin, the 4 was the number my school put after my name for my student i.d. Agree, would be good if it was easier to know who people were. :)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
sorry Jason,I just looked at your profile oops.Maybe I was looking for your name in your post,I always end mine with cheers eddy.:jsm::shitfan:

·
Registered
871 Posts
No worries, will be more clear in the future. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts