MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. I have developed a craving for a sexy Italian motorcycle. I have been looking at the Ducati Multistrada, but then I saw the Agusta TV.:mouthwate My problem is location. I live at least three hours from either dealer, so I will be doing my own routine maintenance.

My question is this, which brand tends to be more reliable and what are the differences in service requirements? If there is already a thread for this, please let me know. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
Well, currently owning Ducatis and Mvs, I like working on my MVs better. They just seem to be easier. If you have moderate mechanical skills and know your way around a workshop manual, then you should have no issues with either choice. The MV TV is prettier...although no one I know has seen one in the flesh.

Welcome to the mad-house and tell us a bit about you.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Multistrada has wind noise issues at speed...check out their forum. Ducati's need more work.

MV's either brutale or F4-- no wind at head at speed. My 4 F4's really never needed much more than oil, tires, and clutch slave cylinder. NEVER left me stranded.

Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts