MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
I know I´m on a board whit members of good taste and now I need some help: Hera are my three alternatives, the first one from Arlen Ness, the other two from Berik.
Or suggest any other jacket that goes with black Ness pants! and with my black red 910 then..

Attachments

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Poor you, such a tough decision!

I think those are all nice.

Unless BErik is paying you to advertise their leathers, I would go with Arlen Ness.

CAG

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
I like #3....or #1....:confused:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
The fronts look fine, particularly the middle one, but don't you think the backs are a little fussy?

Maybe that's a Brutale thing? Attracting female attention? :f4: :f4: :f4:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Vanson.....

·
Registered
521 Posts
I would go with the first, but good luck cleaning the bugs out of your white leathers:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The fronts look fine, particularly the middle one, but don't you think the backs are a little fussy?

Maybe that's a Brutale thing? Attracting female attention? :f4: :f4: :f4:
Totally agree on the great fronts / not that very aweome backs! goes for all three of them actually! thats part of why i can´t choose..

But when it comes to attributes to attract females nothing beats the old 4-to-1-back-to-4 exhaust that you drag around with haha:)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I think I would go for combo #1, as I'm not keen on the Berik "eyes" logo, myself.

On another note, doesn't Berik manufacture the Arlen Ness line?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I think I would go for combo #1, as I'm not keen on the Berik "eyes" logo, myself.

On another note, doesn't Berik manufacture the Arlen Ness line?

I believe Madif makes both.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts