MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious what kind of deals are being made. I know this summer there was $1000 off some models, but not for dragsters. I ended up paying full MSRP with nothing thrown in. As it was the only one in the area I didn't have a whole lot of bargaining power. I guess that's the price for getting what I want.

Did anyone manage to do better? Perhaps some maintenance/gear/price reduction in the mix?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I got my 2014 B3 800 EAS ABS (mrsp of 13,300) for $10,800 including the summer discount. There was another dealer about 300 miles away from me who was selling a non ABS model for 9,999 that I used as a bargaining tool to knock my bike down. I ended up paying 13,100 after tax, title, and registration in the lovely state of California. I also got two presenter passes to the annual bike show thrown in for free but unfortunately the show was canceled this year.

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
Wel......back in 2007 I paid pretty close to MSRP for Gina. Of course, she is one of only 45 brought to the USA. I have no regrets.

Randarosa got the other white 910R shipped to Georgia....I think he paid a lot less than I, but he also had spent stupid money with the dealer over time (and with the sales manger who worked at the HD shop he frequented previously), so he had leverage.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yup, I did. Only one other dealer within 300km of me and they are no longer carrying MV. No room to bargain on a new model around here but I have no regrets. I did get a sweet deal on a jacket, gloves and some other gear though

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Wel......back in 2007 I paid pretty close to MSRP for Gina. Of course, she is one of only 45 brought to the USA. I have no regrets.

Randarosa got the other white 910R shipped to Georgia....I think he paid a lot less than I, but he also had spent stupid money with the dealer over time (and with the sales manger who worked at the HD shop he frequented previously), so he had leverage.
Ed......I got a better deal, because I'm a better negotiator......:stickpoke

Also, Mark didn't like Democrats. :jerkoff:

(They got it back when I bought that titanium exhaust and other swag.....)

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
Also, Mark didn't like Democrats. :jerkoff:
When you gonna learn? I am an independent, I do not adhere to any political party because the only 2 viable ones in this country both suck.

fortunately, I have the ability to think for myself......something many people don't seem to have. :stickpoke

And that Ti exhaust is some of that stupid money you have spent that made Mark happy to give you a deal.......Mark likes me, too. :smoking:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
A few rides after buying a new MV and you won't worry about what you paid. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
You definitely pay a premium for getting what you want. I was in rural South Carolina without a nearby MV dealer, so I defaulted to buying it from Freedom Cycles in Vegas who were very patient with me drooling all over and fondling the Italia they had on the show room floor when I visited earlier in the year. I paid MSRP plus around $750 to have it shipped. Luckily, military doesn't have to pay sales tax when registering in SC so I saved some cash there. In my opinion, a B3 is well worth the money and hassle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts