MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Dons, you have to look at the SyFy movies, like Sharknado, as so so so (and so on) bad that ends up by being funny! The worse the special effects are the more we laugh! It´s actually a comedy disguized as a serious Science Fiction movie. If you watch one of them with this in mind, you´re gonna surely find it funny!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I get it. I watch a lot The Big Bang theory lately, have to give a try on that one you´re watching. Have a box here that gets most of channels in US and Europe.
SyFy just when it happens to watch one, rarely, when nothing else is on TV. But because of having no options, I got to watch SyFy more often than I wanted, and ended up by finding the ridiculous and the fun behind that "This Is A Serious SiFi Movie", but being no more than a low budget one.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Hahaha, they should send me the money they spend on those "bad" movies. I like Big Bang Theory, forced to watch it by my kids. I enjoy a good movie, but also documentaries or How It's Made type of shows.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I like Big Bang Theory, forced to watch it by my kids.
Yeah Donsy, really sux when you kids make you watch this. :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Yeah Donsy, really sux when you kids make you watch this. :naughty:

Kids are terrible, but I'll tolerate much for them. :mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

Knock, knock, knock... ShelDONSY,
Knock, knock, knock... ShelDONSY,
Knock, knock, knock... ShelDONSY!

How's that for mixing the two???

Luv da Big Bang Theory, (although it's getting a bit old now).
But I can't get past the commercials for those shark movies.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The way the sharks behead everyone on their passage, in the air (!!) is absolutely divine ahah. A good movie is the best, of course, but when time is short a couple of series is the solution. And, obviously, the discovery channel, national geografic, how the cars are made stuff and top gear. Can´t wait to egt to the next season! And remember, the "hamster" is a biker like us, defending our cause in among the "canned ones"world!

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
I heard yesterday that Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard were signed for $800k per episode.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I heard yesterday that Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard were signed for $800k per episode.
Aaaahhhh... they did a little better than that;

Contracts were signed at the beginning of August 2014, giving the three principal actors an estimated $1 million per episode for three years, with the possibility to extend for a fourth year. The deals also include larger pieces of the show, signing bonuses, production deals and advances towards the back-end.

In September 2013, Bialik and Rauch renegotiated the contracts they held since they were introduced to the series in 2010. On their old contracts, each was making $20,000–$30,000 per episode, while the new contracts doubled that, beginning at $60,000 per episode, increasing steadily to $100,000 per episode by the end of the contract, as well as adding an additional year for both.

In August 2014, Helberg and Nayyar renegotiated their contracts, giving them a per-episode pay in the "mid six-figure range", up from around $100,000 per episode they each received in years prior. The duo, who were looking to have salary parity on par with Parsons, Galecki and Cuocco, signed their contracts after the studio and producers threatened to write the characters out of the series if a deal could not be reached before the start of production on season 8.

You must remember though, this is all before taxes and other expenses like the actors management teams take their cuts. When all is said and done they'll be lucky to see half of the amounts reported.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts