MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got divorced 6 years ago because I bought the bike of my dreams....the 2006 MV F4 -and I still don´t regret a bit my decision!
It was well worth it, every bit!! :naughty:

I´m sure there´s someone out there,
that got divorced for the same reason...
«my life sucks...I´m buying an F4 or Brutale.... ...and problem solved!» :bandit:

Of course, it wasn´t because she didn´t like the bike (that would be impossible!), but it was the drop that made the glass spill. But what a drop, hein?! :yo:

When I see my new life, how better it is now, and how wonderful is the person I leave with, I can only hold and hug my F4 (oh yeah, I do that!) and say :
« THANK YOU, MY DREAM BIKE, YOU MADE MY LIFE SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!».
Is that an extra reason to love her (the F4 and the girlfriend) even more? You bet´ya!!....
Long live the Queen of bikes! Long live the F4 (ok, and Brutale too!)
:smoking:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Good story... Don't have the same... The wives I had loved my F4 and actually both told me to buy one...
Maybe with the next F4 :D

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I can't understand why a person, male or female, would wish to live their adult lives with a partner in life who deflects them from their aspirations and dreams.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I ain't gonna do no better, she ain't gonna do no better. (Wally "I tol you!" Baldyga)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Great thread, but wrong area?

·
Registered
270 Posts
My wife told me I could have any bike i wanted so long as it had wow factor - she had one look at the grin on my face after the test ride asnd told me I was not allowed to buy any other bike..

I'm very pleased with both the wife and the bike .... I think I'll be keeping both

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was window shopping an MV :mouthwate, called the girlfriend hoping she would talk me out of it :stopp:. Instead of, "Oh hunny, you already have two bikes, you don't really need a third, save your money :thewife:." I get, "You should get it, you work hard, you deserve it, what else are you going to do with your money? :heart:" I know it sounds like make believe but it's the God's honest truth! :f4:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I was window shopping an MV :mouthwate, called the girlfriend hoping she would talk me out of it :stopp:. Instead of, "Oh hunny, you already have two bikes, you don't really need a third, save your money :thewife:." I get, "You should get it, you work hard, you deserve it, what else are you going to do with your money? :heart:" I know it sounds like make beleive but it's the God's honest truth! :f4:
I believe you. My wife says exactly the same! In fact when I came home telling that I bought the 1078 RR she asked me why I did not buy the Senna that was €10.000 more expensive... let me just say that I have a more realistic view of my available budget...

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
My wife bought me mine because she liked it.She also piad for me to go to bubba 5 I couldn't ask for a better woman.

Mine saved for fifteen years to buy me ANOTHER bike when I turned 50...that was after she bought me a ZX-11 while we sere still dating so that we would have something to ride.

She's a "keeper".:drummer:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You all have great wives, I see! That´s awesome! :yo:

My 4 year girlfriend now have been supporting this "F4 relashionship" quite well, but after trying to ride with me in the pillion seat 3 times, she gave up - to unconfortable, she said - I take my Vespa next time, she said. :cry:
So now she takes her scooter and I go along with mine....eeeh, yeah, not easy, but for (very) short trips I manage to stay with her.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts