MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try few days go the F4 750 on the track and it is really lower than mine.
I felt really close to the ground and no problem to put the slider down !
I never success with my f4 1000R to put the slider down :banghead: !?
Did somebody notice that as well ?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Yes...all the new F4's are higher than the 750's, due mainly to the higher profile tires, both front and rear...

You'll notice this too when you rock an 1000R for example, onto it's side stand. It leans a lot more that the 750, as MV haven't bothered to extend the side stand.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
went riding this past weekend.... 95 degree temps.... we finished riding and were letting the bikes cool down with the fans left running while I un-locked my trailer and changed out of my gear (about 5 mins) I looked over at my bike....it looked a bit leaned over too far....so I get up and have a closer look :jsm: my kickstand is about 3 1/2 inches below the ground in asphalt!!! another couple of minutes and I would have been making a new parts list....one parts list that wouldn't include upgrades (or would it?) I got lucky on that one...I think the MV does lean too much in the first place :banghead:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Djester said:
went riding this past weekend.... 95 degree temps.... we finished riding and were letting the bikes cool down with the fans left running while I un-locked my trailer and changed out of my gear (about 5 mins) I looked over at my bike....it looked a bit leaned over too far....so I get up and have a closer look :jsm: my kickstand is about 3 1/2 inches below the ground in asphalt!!! another couple of minutes and I would have been making a new parts list....one parts list that wouldn't include upgrades (or would it?) I got lucky on that one...I think the MV does lean too much in the first place :banghead:

Josh,

Good catch. I usually have a plastic foot (or tin can) under the side stand when it is parked on asphalt. Especially during the summer when it gets hot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts