MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did I ever have a strange night.

I met this girl, she was fantastic. Blonde, wore glasses, but they suited her, she had flames on her hands and Ozzy written on her fingers, she loved rock and metal music and she is into boxing, and she seemed interested in me - she carried a chair outside for me at one point, and her name is Angel. BUT.... she is about sixTEEN years old. Where the hell are the 20 year old girls that are this interesting? Don't think I'm a sicko, I don't like children in that way, HECK NO, I just noticed she seemed to like all the cool stuff I like, and her name is Angel - how cool is that.

Anyway, next girl I met, turned up late, she was my age, her boyfriend apparently doesn't like her going out and wasn't at this party, I was introduced to her, and the first thing out of her mouth was "My boyfriend is such and such and he knows Karate." How's that for a nice greeting lol. I did ignore her for the rest of the night, well except for looking at her boobies that were on display all night. (Probably why the boyfriend doesn't like her going out, because she's a bit of a tart.)

Well, that's my wierd and wonderful night.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
:wtf: WTF

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm sure it was a typo... tattoo on the hands, boxing, metal music, etc, etc... :later:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts