MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JamesC said:
Pier,

Is the feeling in Italy that Imola will return for motorcycle racing fans? It seems there are a lot of questions in English media.
Yes James...Yes....I'm very very afraid...You are only guy replayed at this thread.
But there is to speak a lot about Imola circuit situation.
Past government gave 10.000.000,00 euro for rebuild circuit but last organization that managed it had 20.000.000,00 of debts!
I have now really fear for the circuit future!!!!!!
I saw there:KENNY ROBERTS,BARRY SHEENE,CECOTTO,AGOSTINI,HANSFORD,and last Bayliss and all SBK riders!
SENNA,GILLES VILLENEUVE,LAUDA,PROST!!!!!!All my life champions!
So,did they rebuilt my circuit????????
I HOPE!!!!!!!!!I'm sorry for this incredible situation...
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
796 Posts
pier how s the weather in that part of italy?.i was thinking of making a surprise visit to ferrara to see a friend of mine

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I gotta say Imola is just lame since they reconfigured it after '94. How many chicanes can one track have? Imola has 4.. :bash:

·
Registered
796 Posts
thanks pier.jeez..that cold?i wanted to come in shorts and a t shirt(kiddin).we had 18 degrees last weekend and i am living on the shore of the black sea where it should be could and windy as hell..guess my motorcycle gloves will be good for something else than riding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts