MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own an '05 Aprilia RSV 1000 Factory! With the new releases of the Desmosedici RR and Veltro Strada, I'm not sure which way to lean! If anyone could please give me there opinions, I would love to here them!

Nitts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hello Nitts,
Welcome to the site and enjoy all of the characters here. I don't know enough info on either bike, but I'm sure you're in the right place to find out. Good luck with your decision and post some pics of your Ape.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
my answer/opinion would depend on what you plan on doing with the bike. if you plan to ride them often you will have better luck down the road with the MV. it shares many parts with the standard F4 S/R. the desmo is a motogp bike and i don't know if i would trust any local mechanic to work on it. i don't know how they will do maintainence on it. aren't GP bikes torn down after every race? i guess it can take the usual stroll to starbucks, but any real riding i'd have to wonder.

of course binning a veltro won't be a pleasant experience either, i think one will have more kindness to you than the other. but again, it depends on your reason for buying. just my opinion. OH, and something tells me, there will be less veltro's out there than desmo's. so it may not win in the exclusive numbers dept. either would be a rare site though....well maybe not in LA or miami.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Vuelto...Desmosedici or Vueltro...every squid knows what the Desmo is...nobody knows what the Vueltro is...Vueltro ftw.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Wow what a choice! :drummer: I wish I had that decision to make, as we are on a MV forum and they are my favourite bikes, I'd plump for the Veltro myself , :) but the Desmodesici is hardly a second best machine in this comparison. :love: Whatever you decide, I look forward to seeing your photos and comments on the purchase and welcome to the forum BTW. :) :highclap:

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Desmo is sold here with 3yr free maintenance and first 400 will be sold in first year and every year after that as well.
Veltro has only 100 for the strada or 27 for pista so there will be a lot less around and even less on the street as most of them are on display in some fancy homes or offices ( no maintenance needed!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts