MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, imagine that you own already a 999R FILA and a F4 Tamburini :naughty: and your are not interested anymore to ride the 999R since you ride the Tamburini !
So you want to replace the 999R for another top bike but what is available on the market ?
Ducati Desmocedici, MV Veltro or what ?
It is a friend of me that doesn't know where to go:
Desmocedici or another F4 ?
Maybe can you help me to help him ? :stickpoke

:crazyeyes :crazyeyes :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I don't think he needs any help with a garage full of toys like that. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
How could you you be bored... I think he needs to start a collection, as he has already reached the peak in ownership of street cycles

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'de have to agree with everyone else about the desmosedici. I think the veltro is closer to the Tambo than the Desmosedici is to the 999R, so for variety, you need the Desmo. Plus, I want to see pics.

It's lucky for your friend that he already owns a 999R. I heard Ducati is preferentially selling them to 999R owners.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
greg that a toooooo funny comment love it
which i could be in that category of owning even a 33k bike
oh and greg love the new avatar, but really miss miss connecuit(i think)
anyway the chick with the nice features

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
anothermvfanatic said:
greg that a toooooo funny comment love it
which i could be in that category of owning even a 33k bike
oh and greg love the new avatar, but really miss miss connecuit(i think)
anyway the chick with the nice features
well...
miss ct. was getting some "negative" press from the fine women on our illustrious forum...
and we can't have that....
before one of them will want to show a naked ME as HER avatar

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

A

·
0 Posts
fair enough then
there are some preety cool girls here, better not offend them
:the avatar with you in the water
put that one there for a bit, its funny and i think it will make people laugh or smile eachtime they see you post and that monumental post number increase
cmmmmmon

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
spalding12 said:
well...
miss ct. was getting some "negative" press from the fine women on our illustrious forum...
:laughing: That's very funny. By the way Greg, with the expression you have on your face, there appears to have been someone behind you.

·
Registered
328 Posts
spalding12 said:
well...
Women who ride MVs is such a beautiful thought. It'll keep me happy all day. Thank you.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
john said:
I don't think he needs any help with a garage full of toys like that. :smoking:
Maybe it was a mistake using "help" :loser: Lets say opinion or advise :grin:
By the way, anybody can need "help" or "advise", doesn't matter if she/he has money or not.
What about the guy that can only afford a used 600cc jap. bike and see you on a MV Agusta ?
So, your opinion is welcome and will be certainly helpfull :hump:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Is this a hypothetical or real scenario? If it’s real, I’d suggest neither. The reasons is I think we’re on the cusp of lot of brand new technology being implemented on motorcycles – traction control, fly by wire throttles, clutchless shifting, etc. So, I’m sure they’ll be some bikes within the next year worth having – perhaps a more advanced version of the Demo or Tamburini – a special 1200 R version of the next generation Ducati superbike.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts