MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They've always been fantastic to work with and have taken care of me on a few occasions. Recently, when my quickshifter order needed to be expedited to be ready for a race, they were able to pull some strings and get my order sorted out.

Consistently good service keeps me coming back.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just got my MV Augasta Tamburini 2 in 1 wheel removal socket.
Wow great job Design Corse, what a lovely bit of kit. Beautifally machined. Will keep it under my seat so tire guys don't have to fuk up my nuts.
Great value, thanks guys.
Jon

·
Registered
419 Posts
Firstly, aiki what the heck kinda tyre guys you using? :nutkick: :stickpoke :laughing:

Secondly, agreed with all the above. Design Corse are a good bunch to deal with and would recommend them without hesitation!
:f4:

·
Registered
292 Posts
:naughty:Who knows who I will encounter out on the road. I bet there's not many places that stock a socket for the freaky MV nut.

·
Registered
419 Posts
In the early years i couldn't even find a tyre place that could balance the wheels!
Things have gotten a bit better but you're right and I once rode over an hour to get to a place that could balance only to find when i got there that they coudn't take them off! They thought i would be bringing just the wheels. After that i've always taken the wheels off myself.
Live and learn!
Anyways back on topic, cheers to Designcorse for being top notch :smoking:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts