MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
Thank you guys for your kind words and we are here to support the MV community at large so don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.
Moral of the story :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise: meaningful communication (on both sides) and objective resolution will always win out, well done DC a good lesson in excellent customer service, care and attention:smile2::smile2::smile2::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can see why they are closing as of now, they sent me a pump for my MV Agusta F4 that is hitting against the case of the motor once trying to bolt it up, will have to just deal with it apparently. This really sucks, over $500 down the tubes if they won't send me a replacement.

·
Vendor
5,284 Posts
I can see why they are closing as of now, they sent me a pump for my MV Agusta F4 that is hitting against the case of the motor once trying to bolt it up, will have to just deal with it apparently. This really sucks, over $500 down the tubes if they won't send me a replacement.

This has been an issue since they first started to sell the pumps.
Design Corse said they have modified the pump early in the piece,obviously not.
You have to file a small chamfer on the pump so you have clearance.
Have a read of this thread-

https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/21-customising-performance-section/43995-installing-design-corse-high-output-water-pump.html

21 - 23 of 23 Posts