MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Got another package form Design Corse today (see Al, I told you it wouldn't be too far away!).

This is about the 6th order I have placed with them, and I am always left totally impressed and satisfied. Al always follows up and keeps his customers informed, from recieving the order to ensuring the delivery is complete. I can't speak highly enough of these guys!

Al, you have a customer for life....if I can get it past the bride, I will be placing another order this week, I think I am giving in to the Carbon Bug!:naughty:

You are a top bloke, Al!

Mat

·
Registered
461 Posts
Can confirm all of what has been said above as well.

Al and his team keep you advised all the way.

Just a shame he can not do anything about the weather in Italy at the moment!!! Waiting on a couple of things stuck in snow at the moment. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And for this there is no cure. Only a empty wallet.
This is my biggest fear......

Andrew, I had resisted the carbon bug for so long, but between your battery tray project and the pics Dave keeps posting, it has finally bitten. I hope it doesn't bite as hard as it did for you guys, otherwise I will end up divorced......

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Dave has been my worst influence. Every time I come up with a new item. Dave has had it on his bike for a year:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Look what I have to deal with.

All this gear showed up here over the last couple of days, and almost none of it is mine.:mouthwate

Thanks Al, the boys will be glad I'm sure. I'm going to go drown my sorrow's now :)

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Don't under any circumstances use DINO CORSE

And don't get the 2 mixed up

Design Corse is excellent, Al answers e-mails and the phone. If there is a delay or a problem he tells you.

Dino Corse doesn't do anything of the kind
Dino will take your money and keep it without supplying the goods and god help you if you want to cancel your order, I have given this warning on several threads here.
Sorry if it's getting boring but I'm making it my mission to make sure no one gets scammed!

Rob

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hey Guys,

Got another package form Design Corse today (see Al, I told you it wouldn't be too far away!).

This is about the 6th order I have placed with them, and I am always left totally impressed and satisfied. Al always follows up and keeps his customers informed, from recieving the order to ensuring the delivery is complete. I can't speak highly enough of these guys!

Al, you have a customer for life....if I can get it past the bride, I will be placing another order this week, I think I am giving in to the Carbon Bug!:naughty:

You are a top bloke, Al!

Mat
Just noticed this thread, Great news that your recieved it Matt. You were right they were not far from delivery. Appreciate the kind comments from everyone on this thread. :yo::f4:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts