MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i went on to Design Corse to purchase a Paddock Stand,Alcantara Seat and some Carbon pieces as my wife is buying me these for Christmas.My problem is Design wanted €70 in carriage to Ireland which is disgraceful as they will ship to to the North of Ireland for free which as you all know is on the same Island.Come on Design Corse do something about this as its too expensive.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Last night i went on to Design Corse to purchase a Paddock Stand,Alcantara Seat and some Carbon pieces as my wife is buying me these for Christmas.My problem is Design wanted €70 in carriage to Ireland which is disgraceful as they will ship to to the North of Ireland for free which as you all know is on the same Island.Come on Design Corse do something about this as its too expensive.
Hello,

Thanks for the message, was hoping to get an email and will work something out its the best way of contact as we check emails more than the forum.

Also as a previous customer we can throw in a discount for you not a problem, please ask you wife to email me and i will get her a great deal together. we are only a phone call away mate and would never refuse a good deal to a returning customer.:)

I appreciate you letting me know the shipping charges but Northern Ireland is part of the UK therefore is covered by Free UK delivery just as in Mainland UK whereas Republic of Ireland is not UK and the couriers charge as any other european country as in Italy, Germany, Spain etc.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Way to go design course!
I agree you should've emailed them first about it though, and posted your satisfaction about it. They were nothing short of awesome customer service when I dealt with them :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I too would like to commend Design Corse for rightfully recognising Northern Ireland as part of the UK and treating it as such when it comes to postage and shipping charges.
There are innumerable 'UK'? businesses that do not ...,and invariably ask for 'additional' charges.

I've lost count the number of times I queried this and have withdrawn my business as a result (their loss).
Brian.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to thank Al for sorting me out and looking after a returning customer.Fair play Al.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I will dispute and discuss the North with you another day BG.
:laughing::laughing:...., Now that could be a LONG conversation......,it's STILL ongoing up here!:laughing:

Enjoy your Christmas presents Phill ......, I take it you're not gonna be watching the Queens Speech?:laughing:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:naughty::)Your dead right there Brian regarding the Long conversation,i cant wait for the speech its what Christmas Day is all about.Are you getting any goodies for Christmas.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
:naughty::)Your dead right there Brian regarding the Long conversation,i cant wait for the speech its what Christmas Day is all about.Are you getting any goodies for Christmas.
Yeah I'll be riveted to the settee watching!!!:)

Regarding Christmas presents....., over the years I've been building up a collection of limited edition Arai TT helmets (they release a new one each year and you invariably have to pre-order it)

They tend to be very expensive and I usually gather up the money over the year toward it.
So I'm hoping to get some money which will go to my 'helmet fund'!

Having said that I really like these jackets.....,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RST-Classic-TT-Vintage-Wax-Motorcycle-Jacket-/221530649553.
Here is the range of what is available....,http://www.rst-moto.com/rst-are-proud-to-introduce-the-brand-new-classic-tt-collection
My wife and kids have got me some surprises ....., which I KNOW are motorcycle related (I threw out plenty of hints!!).

Most of all I'm looking forward to having 2 weeks off work .., chilling out and spend time with my family.
Oh and pottering about in the garage fiddling with the bikes and messing about on my lathe.
Brian.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Yeah I'll be riveted to the settee watching!!!:)

Regarding Christmas presents....., over the years I've been building up a collection of limited edition Arai TT helmets (they release a new one each year and you invariably have to pre-order it)

They tend to be very expensive and I usually gather up the money over the year toward it.
So I'm hoping to get some money which will go to my 'helmet fund'!

Having said that I really like these jackets.....,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RST-Classic-TT-Vintage-Wax-Motorcycle-Jacket-/221530649553.
Here is the range of what is available....,http://www.rst-moto.com/rst-are-proud-to-introduce-the-brand-new-classic-tt-collection
My wife and kids have got me some surprises ....., which I KNOW are motorcycle related (I threw out plenty of hints!!).

Most of all I'm looking forward to having 2 weeks off work .., chilling out and spend time with my family.
Oh and pottering about in the garage fiddling with the bikes and messing about on my lathe.
Brian.

Now Phil, You know I could have had it posted to me and then I could have brought it to you in Waterford right ? ; ))

and Brian..Now i see why you are working in the school system..Holidays the like of which only skool kids have !!!!

:smoking:

joe

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Brian..Now i see why you are working in the school system..Holidays the like of which only skool kids have !!!!

:smoking:

joe
Yeah!!..., and I'm just as excited......., it was the thing I liked most when I was at school...........NOW I'm back!!:)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Joe,yeah thats good of you to offer but i certainly could not have asked you to bring a paddock stand,a carbon clocks surround and a neoprene seat.Cant wait till Christmas till i get these,counting down the days.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Brian i know what you mean,i usually only wear Arai but the Agv plain carbon pista is beautiful and i want it but it will cost me €1000.I love the Rossi rep but i think the plain is cooler.I have an obsession with Carbon and the Arai carbon is just a ridiculous price.Maybe i will treat myself to a cool present.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool Brian they are awesome,i have a case like that where i store my helmets.I looked long and hard but eventually got one in IKEA or i should really say 2.Do you go to the TT,myself and the wife have been going for the last 7 years and love it.Life is always easier when the missus loves going also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts