MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I meant that Bellisimoto is a fantastic option, in that both companies supplied similar products etc. I have never ordered from Bellisimoto due to the cheaper and easier customs processes from Design Corse due to my location. I'm going to be shopping at Bellisimoto from now on though.
I've known Randall (owner of Bellisimoto) for many years. He is a stand up guy. He is a dependable supplier. All of the employees are riders and enthusiasts. The Las Vegas shop is nice and has a lot of stock on display. Bellisimoto is the kind of shop that is easy to support even if they are not the rock bottom cheapest place to source products. If they don't have something on the web site, call them to see if they have a relationship with a supplier of something they don't advertise. Randy has many industry connections and can usually get anything you may wish to possess. All The Best D23:grin2:

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Hi Guy's
Yes Design Corse went out of business... SADLY they were allowed to trade up until the end of December 2019, at which time on the 29th December I made a purchase of $600 for parts for my F3 800 RC, checking on my order at the beginning of January 2020 saw the message that Design Corse ceased to trade..

I contact the receiver and spoke to Anne Marie managing the liquidation.. only to be informed that I wont be receiving the parts, and no money to be returned..

Companies would know well in advance that things are financially going wrong.. and so would the receivers they are dealing with.. BUT allowing them to trade up until the day of stop trading and suck in honest customers stinks.

Yes Design Corse went out of business.. BUT they have just ripped off one of many loyal customers.

I have full sympathy with you. I have many times in business been taken to the cleaners for thousands by customers taking goods and then not paying as they went into receivership. They know what is happening but have no problems taking the little guy to the cleaners. Sucks ..big time.

One time I was warned a company was getting well dodgy and they were going slow on paying...So on the Monday morning I rode my extremely grotty looking BMW R100 into the firm and parked it with the handlebar half a millimetre from the extremely posh financial controllers top of the range Audi Quattro and stomped into their extremely posh reception area and plonked my soaking wet gloves and lid on their extremely posh reception desk and when the receptionist told me he was busy in a meeting I said ok I'll give him 60 seconds and then I am going to drag him out of his meeting to pay his bill !

One minute later a cheque appeared which I took straight to the bank. One week later they went bust owing £ 250000.00 to suppliers.

Alot different to your case as reverse scenario but I hope you paid by credit card and can do a return transaction. I think you can do that ?

Best of luck with it,

Joe

21 - 23 of 23 Posts