MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
I have gotten to the point of not bothering anymore. If a person/magazine/reviewer/anonymous bike night person doesn't 'get it' they are beyond saving. Let your bike and riding do the talking :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, but I read comments like this from SHIVA:

"MV, again due to lack of funding is recycling designs and that's boring. It's actually insulting to be honest. If they are great, they better act great, but they are not. This is not a sign of a great company, this is a sign of a company in big trouble."

And it just pisses me off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
I want to become a member of that forum...but meh....

He fails to see, that Ducati almost ahd the same design for almost 10 years, and nobody said a damn thing. ANd hell, the smaller and bigger displacement were sold side by side and looked identical....but nobody said a damn thing.

See, that guy Trainer is right. Some things are timeless. Tambo doesn't need to change the design to satisfy the tastes ot people who want change....if you want constant change and your bike to look dated, go get a jap bike...or, a Terblanche Ducati :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Shiva owns that website. It is a BMW K1200S website. Of course he is going to say statements such as you read. I like my MV and think it is the best looking bike around. Thats my opinion and could give two shits who disagrees with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,473 Posts
Everyones entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean that opinion applies to everyone. Ever marquee has it's haters. MV is no exception.
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
anucci said:
After reading this thread on the K1200S web site I just HAD to defend MV. SHIVA thinks MV's stying is boring. WTF. I love BMW motorcycles, but he has got to be kidding.

http://www.bmwk1200s.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26722#26722
do you know anything about SHIVA?

i was on that site last year.... when i thought i'd get a K1200S (i got an R1200GS instead)

ask Jeff Eagen about him..... from www.k-bikes.com

please don't quote Shiva around here

you don't have to check with too many folks to get an EARFUL about their opinions regarding him..... and they are ALL negative



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
I want to become a member of that forum...but meh....

He fails to see, that Ducati almost ahd the same design for almost 10 years, and nobody said a damn thing. ANd hell, the smaller and bigger displacement were sold side by side and looked identical....but nobody said a damn thing.

See, that guy Trainer is right. Some things are timeless. Tambo doesn't need to change the design to satisfy the tastes ot people who want change....if you want constant change and your bike to look dated, go get a jap bike...or, a Terblanche Ducati :laughing:
as i said..... skip his site
look at www.k-bikes.com
or www.i-bmw.com

both great sites



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,007 Posts
Ask the educated Designworld what's the best designed bike...ask Automotive Designers what's the best bike.....ask how many actual Car Designers and Industrial Designers ride MV's...........LOTS !
{there's a few at this frorum for starters}

This Shiva character is just a hater with a website....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
I'm normally not one to make personal bashes, but Shiva and his website actually helped turn me away from purchasing a K1200R, but then I bought my Brutale so, Thank You Shiva!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Ask the educated Designworld what's the best designed bike...ask Automotive Designers what's the best bike.....ask how many actual Car Designers and Industrial Designers ride MV's...........LOTS !
{there's a few at this frorum for starters}

This Shiva character is just a hater with a website....
And other designers! When I fhirst showed my Brutale to one of my non-motorcylce friends, he said "it looks like a bike an architect would own" (being one himself too). :drummer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
I noticed that the Ducati is binning the 999 to go back to the 916 style becourse the custumer wants it so.
Also i some what agree with the writers coments about the Special Edition F4s. In my opinion there are so many Special Editions that they are not realy as Special as they should be. I cant even name all the Specials becourse there are so many of them.
But as for the basic F4 design, art work is art work, a classic ferrari will always have tht somthing special over a new design. :yo:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
fazer6 said:
I'm normally not one to make personal bashes, but Shiva and his website actually helped turn me away from purchasing a K1200R, but then I bought my Brutale so, Thank You Shiva!
because it is completely inappropriate to talk about him in THIS forum....
i won't mention all those things that have circulated about him over the years on the net

the blow up at the OLD I-BMW.COM was one of the most memorable in 'net history... believe me



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,590 Posts
Defending MV?? No need to...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top