Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just trying them corse decal yay or nay? What you guys think thanks

Fixed it I think this is the right size :) I like this one better

Added this also

Wrong sized decals

·
Super Moderator
22,620 Posts
Hmmm, I think they are a little too big. Perhaps try asymmetrical with just one.

·
Super Moderator
22,620 Posts
There is no scientific justification for this, but I would prefer the decal on the left hand mirror.

·
Super Moderator
22,620 Posts
Joe, no one can see out of an F4 mirror! (How would they get in there?)

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
I kind of like it...

·
Registered
301 Posts
They seem a little, I don't know, off...

I think it's more the text then the size throwing it off. The rest of the decals have a thinner italicized font, this I think is to blocky or something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They seem a little, I don't know, off...

I think it's more the text then the size throwing it off. The rest of the decals have a thinner italicized font, this I think is to blocky or something.
Yup you're spot on I made it thinner and shorter this one works I think.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
decals?

Randy;

explain Leroyed out to them

:naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy;

explain Leroyed out to them

:naughty:
When something is "LeRoyed" out, it's been over done. The genesis was back in the '70s when people put outrageous vinyl tops, gold trimmed wire wheels, and fake doo dads on their big old Pontiacs, Cadillas, and such.....

......hence the terms Full LeRoy, Half LeRoy, Double LeRoy, etc.

In general, the F4 and Brutale look their best in stock trim. Exceptions certainly exist, i.e. Randrew's magnificent work or art, and Alkatraxx' multiple editions.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
When something is "LeRoyed" out, it's been over done. The genesis was back in the '70s when people put outrageous vinyl tops, gold trimmed wire wheels, and fake doo dads on their big old Pontiacs, Cadillas, and such.....

......hence the terms Full LeRoy, Half LeRoy, Double LeRoy, etc.

In general, the F4 and Brutale look their best in stock trim. Exceptions certainly exist, i.e. Randrew's magnificent work or art, and Alkatraxx' multiple editions.
Whatsamatter...,you don't like????:naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Whatsamatter...,you don't like????:naughty:
Actually Brian, this Cutlass, while seemingly LeRoyed, it's not. LeRoying came into being in the mid 70's. This car, with the tiny wheels is a much later example of the Lowrider culture. Similar.....but not the same. A LeRoyed car predates hydraulic suspension and tiny tires.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts