MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a pic of the decals for a '14 F3800 .....including and most importantly the del mondo for the tank .....help me out

·
Registered
858 Posts
anyone know where i can get a pic of the decals for a '14 F3800 .....including and most importantly the del mondo for the tank .....help me out
I recently purchased decals for the F4 RC from Evolutionbike. First look at startwins (sponsor on here) and you can find the actual part number of the decal, give this number to Evolution and they will see if they can source from MV.

Not the cheapest option, if you want that, eBay?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@jhollis ....scoured that site , only thing i need now is the actual design for the '14 F3 800 campioni del mondo badge that sits atop the tank ....help my house is on fire

·
Registered
858 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
yes it is ....guess whos getting on santa's nice list .....YOU ARE
You can order from STARTWINS also, I have just never used, always use Evolution but thats not say STAR are bad at all.

And thanks, Santa can bring me a F4 CC, F4 Senna, Dragster RC, F4 RC, F3 800 RC and the new Norton, just to support my British heritage...

Thanks!

·
Administrator
18,841 Posts
Oooohhhhhh!!! He could replicate SPR decals, couldn't he!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Needs to be sparklier! :D
It is certainly a very different - I suspect that it will polarize opinions.

Did you spray the OEM fairing, or get a new one?

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
I'd like to see it out in the sun!
Nicely integrated.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Needs to be sparklier!

It is certainly a very different - I suspect that it will polarize opinions.

Did you spray the OEM fairing, or get a new one?
which fairings are you in reference too..... in regards to the side and tail and tank ...yes ......wanted to do a 1 off....gotta drop some carbon parts on it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts