MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, due to the ethanol problem I have on my Carbon fuel tank I have decided as well as internally coating the carbon tank and hopefully getting it back into working order I would get a second hand steel tank and get it hydro dipped to simulate a carbon tank as a back up plan, but I wish to make it look the same as the original carbon tank hence the question , does anyone recognise the MV tank decals that are in the pictures
(which model if any)! The carbon bodywork was purchased as is so no idea if decal is from an MV in the model range or was custom made. Glenn

Attachments

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
They are specific to the Alinghi F4 as far as I know. Possibly an Alkatraxx design and probably not available other than a custom reproduction.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contacted Alex and he told me that his very talented painter actually painted them onto the tank and he has offered his services to paint a new set onto another tank, so thanks Alex and Co.
Regards Glenn

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts

Glenn

Try Scott Karcheski at SR Design..

[email protected]

He used to be good at this sort of thing and very reasonable with his prices.

I'm not sure if he's still doing graphics, but no harm in sending him an email.

All he would need is an image of the decal, exact sizes and preferable colours.. He then sends you a proof for approval.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts