MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the lower radiali valvoli decale on the brand new 2014 mv agusta f4? Or do they not put them on the lower vent anymore.

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
:wtf:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am making factory looking decals to put back on my bike in a different color and I would like to have them look as stock as possible. I also wanted to know about the mirror decals ... if they put the 1000 sticker on 1 or both mirrors on the 05 model.

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
I am making factory looking decals to put back on my bike in a different color and I would like to have them look as stock as possible. I also wanted to know about the mirror decals ... if they put the 1000 sticker on 1 or both mirrors on the 05 model.
No one has tried to answer your questions, and I don't have knowledge of the 2014......I think the 05 had same decal on both mirrors, but not 100% sure.

Anyone better at F4 decal knowledge out there?

·
Super Moderator
22,475 Posts
I would go to StarTwinTrading website and go to the parts diagram for the bike in question. That should show you the sticker placement.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
That decal was standard on my 1000R, I had it replicated in my first race fairings. Look at the pics in my album. As for the y10 plus bikes, no, they do not have it. Google images and various MV sites will help you .
Chuck is spot on about where to get them, if you can't get it made.

FWIW, I thought they where a really cool touch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
The 05 1000S has "1000" in metallic silver on both mirrors.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts