MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I want to give Steve ( forum ID: 750four) a big shout out for working with me to produce a custom tank decal for a project I am working on..

He was a pleasure to work with and extremely patient with the 100+ alterations or requests , before I was happy with the end result..

Steve's a well talented graphic designer and nice guy to deal with..

If you need any decals or stickers made up, I can highly recommend his services..

Steve.. You're my first stop when I need any decals in the future and thanks again for helping me out... It was greatly appreciated..

Cheers
John

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts

Will do Chuck...

I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation John.....and also a consideration regarding..,(that other 'postage stamp' sized one) for sometime in the future:)

Did you use the measurement I sent you for this one John?
Brian.

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation John.....and also a consideration regarding..,(that other 'postage stamp' sized one) for sometime in the future:)

Did you use the measurement I sent you for this one John?
Brian.
Hi Brian

I had Steve do it fractionally bigger and more traditional shield shaped, as apposed the the original 1980's OEM version..

It looks 100% better than the original Superbike Champion version.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hi Brian

I had Steve do it fractionally bigger and more traditional shield shaped, as apposed the the original 1980's OEM version..

It looks 100% better than the original Superbike Champion version.

Really looking forward to seeing it John......,oh by the way I had a Guinness over here earlier today........., it was HORRENDOUS!!!!!

As flat as a pancake and as bitter as gall.., with no head!...... Avoid.., avoid!!!

The only resemblance to a real one (tomorrow:)) was the glass it was in!

When you ask for a Guinness in N Ireland...,it is pulled slowly .., in stages..,and 'sits' on the bar for around 3 minutes before they give you it..., it has a thick (about 20/25mm) creamy head that 'stays' to the bottom of the glass and is as smooth as silk.

This one was pulled in about 8 seconds and given over before I could blink.......,2 mm head that disappeared after 20 seconds and tasted like black petrol!

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
Superb!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts