MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks:

Some of you asked me to inform you when we figured out our 2010 Death Valley ride. We're tent schd for April 1-4 (Thurs-Sun) a great time with temps in the 70's and desert flowers in full bloom.

Day One: LA to Barstow by way of Big Bear (very little Interstate)
Day Two: Barstow to Lone Pine (whole day in Death Valley)
Day Three: Lone Pine to San Luis Obispo
Day Four: SLO back to LA (beautiful run down the middle, through Ojai)

This will be our third year and it is a total blast, not to mention a great chance to stretch the "legs" of your bike in a wide open, near traffic free "zone"

Let me know if you need any additional info: [email protected]

Donnie

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I decided I'll be spending a month in Taiwan to get to know the roots, family, and language, better (and therefore work from there). So literally, across the ocean :)

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I might be in Cali in April unless I am off in Vietnam doing my south to north ride along the coast like they did in that episode of Top Gear with my brother and other close friends.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have fun A...roots are always worth the effort

You're most welcome to join us Suryad if you're avail and around. I spent time in Vietnam on a bike a few years back. Plan your fuel stops well...as stations maintain very odd hours (some simply don't open, on say, Thursday) and you can find a lot of crap gas if you're not careful.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Have fun A...roots are always worth the effort

You're most welcome to join us Suryad if you're avail and around. I spent time in Vietnam on a bike a few years back. Plan your fuel stops well...as stations maintain very odd hours (some simply don't open, on say, Thursday) and you can find a lot of crap gas if you're not careful.
Cheers! Thanks for the advice. Yeah I will try to make it to Death Valley if Vietnam falls through :) Should be awesome!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I decided I'll be spending a month in Taiwan to get to know the roots, family, and language, better (and therefore work from there). So literally, across the ocean :)
April is a good month - not too hot yet. Say hi to John for me. :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hahahaha, I was joking about Alvin's bike! But I really want to go back to the USA, I love the place too and all Americans!
Thank you for your warmth and kindness!
Pier
Pier, you can use one of my bike if you do come, anytime. Too bad I missed you at EICMA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts