MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been said again and again but I just wanted to warn forum members about Emoto. This is quite simple... Do NOT buy anything from them. It is not worth the time and hassle.

I ordered a challenge upper for my Brutale on March 02 2009. They took my money. Its been over two months now and I have not received a part. They will no longer respond to my emails because I asked to cancel my order. Several times I was told that the part was not ready but would ship 'at the end of the week'. The end of the week would come and guess what? Nothing happened. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.

If emoto reads this and wants to do something about it. Please do. My order number is:

emotouk1235766437

If I received the part I would gladly take down my signature and let my credit card company know. If not, I dont really care I will get my money back either way and I will keep my signature up and warn anyone and everyone to stay away from Emoto.

Thanks for letting me rant! Anyone who has been screwed by emoto should add the do not buy from emoto to your sig.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
What a joke !! I have not and will not buy from them. Infact i've gone out of my way to purchase from other vendors just to save the headache :bash: Why in the world does admin allow them to stay on and advertise on this site ? :jsm:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Never mind admin. Why in the world would anyone other than the brain dead buy from them? It's only been on here about how awful they are since 2000 BC.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Never mind admin. Why in the world would anyone other than the brain dead buy from them? It's only been on here about how awful they are since 2000 BC.
Same reason people click on and buy those magical penis enlargement pill advertisements

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha...

I dont mind them up here paying for the site... I say let them pay for our site and just let all the members know not to buy from them. If more people put the dont buy from emoto in their sig I think fewer people would make the mistake of buying from emoto.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Remember they tend to go to Milan every year

wonder if they will turn up this year with a Lynch Mob awaiting to crucify them

arrogant twats

·
Registered
176 Posts
i actually ordered a set with fairing mesh from them, and got it within a week, i have had some hassel with them before, but this time it was no troubble at all, and the reson i ordered from them was their huge selection of different bits and parts i cant seem to find on other sites.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've had two screens, returned them both as they dont fit, never did get refund or credit................

·
Registered
593 Posts
guys come on we all talk about emoto, how bad they are and that no-one has to order from them.

But there are always people who do it and why we have vesuvio, great service, better products and alot of products as well so I don't really understand the talk anymore. just buy vesuvio :D

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Oh no, they work.( Excuse me for a minute while I move the pillows it's laying on). Ahhhhh there, that's much better. Move over Dude, there's a new stud coming to Mommy's party.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Had posted somewhere else that I had ordered a rear hugger from emoto, after they posted it to the wrong address, and that business had gone tits up, I did manage to track it down with a little help from emoto. Bit miffed thou, the free fitting kit that should have been with it.........was'nt. Contacted them.........no reply.
Don't think I'll use them again.

·
Registered
273 Posts
funny i also ordered an upper front fairing for my brutale this week. some object. i ordered twice from them and it was both times quick and without problems.

they told me that it will take one week until they ship my package.
i will let you know...

I know this has been said again and again but I just wanted to warn forum members about Emoto. This is quite simple... Do NOT buy anything from them. It is not worth the time and hassle.

I ordered a challenge upper for my Brutale on March 02 2009. They took my money. Its been over two months now and I have not received a part. They will no longer respond to my emails because I asked to cancel my order. Several times I was told that the part was not ready but would ship 'at the end of the week'. The end of the week would come and guess what? Nothing happened. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.

If emoto reads this and wants to do something about it. Please do. My order number is:

emotouk1235766437

If I received the part I would gladly take down my signature and let my credit card company know. If not, I dont really care I will get my money back either way and I will keep my signature up and warn anyone and everyone to stay away from Emoto.

Thanks for letting me rant! Anyone who has been screwed by emoto should add the do not buy from emoto to your sig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Avoid them like the plague !

I've had a hugger on order for 6 weeks now, their website stated it was in stock when I ordered it. Then after enquiring about it a few times over the next month................silence. Apart from one e-mail saying 'It has been sent'.

All my requests for tracking information have been ignored, as has my request for a refund. About 30 call to them have went straight to answer machine.

I'm now in contact with their local trading standards and my bank, we'll see how this goes.

Don't even take a chance with them, it's just not worth it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, I'll take a look at Vesuvio.

I just wish I had done my homework on emoto before I ordered. I wouldn't have touched them with a bargepole if I had known what I know now.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Thanks, I'll take a look at Vesuvio.

I just wish I had done my homework on emoto before I ordered. I wouldn't have touched them with a bargepole if I had known what I know now.
Welcome to the site. Write note to self - 'must spend more time here'.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts