MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.....well I guess I'll start it off and see what would be a good date to set for a second meet at the Gap...... Anyone want to chime in and shoot a date? :stickpoke

I should be able to stay flexible on a date so folks.... it's your turn. I was thinking sometime in Mid-September....to late September while it is still a bit warm but not cold.
Lewis?? (i'll have atleast 2 kinds of tequilla) and I won't be leavin 'em at home either..... The Topaco lodge was a great place, so that's where I'm at again.... maybe stay in the overlook lodge again.... :friday: :devilsmok

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
i would most likely be there.
i was think about going Aug 24-26...thats when the Womens Sport Bike rally is... :naughty:
But that may be stretch as the kids start back school right around then.

anyone else interested.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I Would Love To Go, I'am Flexible As Well I Only Live 45 Mins. Away. Sence
I Live So Close If You All Need Me To Do Anything Pm Me Are Call (865-388-2351.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Im gonna try my hardest to make it this time. My Brutale should be finished by then and ill be bringing my new SM450R =)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be there from Sept. 3-6.

I, along with a couple of friends, are going to the AMA Supermoto race in Nashville on Saturday, Sept. 1 then hitting the AMA Superbike race at Road Atlanta on Sunday, then heading to the Gap/Gatilnburg area for Labor Day + 3 days after.

Not sure how much riding we'll do on Labor Day. I imagine law enforcement will be out pretty strong since its a holiday.

I'll keep checking back to this page to see if there is gonna be a meet somewhere.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will be trailering the bike up for the week of August 12. I would love to meet some other MV owners . I saw another F4 on the road today and about gave myself whiplash as it passed and I recognized it. Unfortunately it was just someone on a test ride. Anyone looking for a test ride can contact my local dealer in Ft. Myers, FL. THey are great motorcycle enthusiasts there, and test rides are part of their ownership style.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Any time would be fine for me, too. Also, anyone coming to the area that would like someone to ride with can contact me, I live close to the Gap.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lewdog998 said:
i would most likely be there.
i was think about going Aug 24-26...thats when the Womens Sport Bike rally is... :naughty:
But that may be stretch as the kids start back school right around then.

anyone else interested.
ok....I'm all for a 'lil rally ride..... I'm not sure if September would be too cool.
Lets see if the August 24-26 date could be possible..... Lewis see if you can swing it and I know I can make room for this.... I'll be able to fully devote all my time for riding and drinking, but not riding while drinking. :friday:
I dont want to be in the area during Labor day..... :moped:

·
Registered
236 Posts
August 24-26 is also the date of the national Harley owners group rally in Knoxville.

Would love to meet up if my schedule allows, hard to say which is a good date with all that is going on in the area. If it stays warm and dry through August, September is a good month, go after Labor Day weekend and before the leaf watchers get here in late October.

After this weekend, they will be patrolling the area more heavily than usual, the local (Knoxville) news opened with a story about the road and it's danger. Ride safe and enjoy!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to be there when others aren't.... well the ladies bike rally still holds my thoughts about that...but the knoxville harley meet doesn't really sound too good. I think If we got up early and headed out, we shouldn't see too many bikers in the morning (they should still be asleep with hangovers)

"Whatever's clever trevor" :conveyer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts