MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an electrical issue with my Brutale. Turn the ignition on and dash is blank except for neutral light, oil light and stand light. Engine cranks over but doesn't fire. Ignition off and back on, and the dash lights up and bike starts. 30 seconds into the warm up and the bike dies. I can't be arsed, so I take the car to work.

I go to see my MV dealership and explain the problem and what fault it might be. They inform me they'll contact head office, get an answer either way and get back to me. 2 days later and I'm still waiting!
Customer service is awesome :bash:

I've since found and solved the issue on my own. Interesting to see if they ever get back to me ... I doubt it. They have my money now, why should they care. Fail.

Took my MV to have another chain kit fitted. They decided my fuel line was leaking and replaced it and charged me $180 without consulting me first! I refused to pay, they refused to give my bike back. Not very impressed with MV dealerships.

[end rant]

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Sounds like a stand off. Who has the bike? Can they do that? Here if they do any other work other than what you brought it in for they call first.

CAG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts