MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only recently purchased my Brutale from a non-franchised dealer and its now getting close to its 4000 mile service. I have 2 dealers about equal distance from me Moto Strada in Shipley and Millennium in St Helens.

Dose any one have any experience either good or bad, with servicing at these places and what sort of price am I looking at for a 4000 mile service.
Or please post any other options in the North West.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Moto Strada hands down mate...He is a small dealer with knowledge & is a good bloke. Millenium have had shit reviews for years & after the tail from one of the sales lads as to how they do Duke belts i would,nt let them near my fuckin pushbike let alone one with an engine
I think there is road & race as well in Stockport & Moto corse in Wrexham. I think the wrexham one has had good feedback

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi all,

Old thread, found it using the search function.

Does anyone have any up to date info on this? I need someone to install new sprockets, chain and rear hub on my F4 750 somewhere in the north west of the UK. Is there any alternative to MV Agusta Lancashire? Any recommended independent shop?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Bennetts or Speedycom Performance - both places I've had good experiences with.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks all for your recommendation,

Just wanted to let you know that my bike is at Bennetts at the moment and so far I am very happy with them.

Professional shop, great communication and from my chat with the mechanic currently working on my bike I can tell they know these bikes very well.

Will definitely use them again in the future.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi all,

Since I was recommended Bennets in here, I was wondering if you could help me out again!

I need to do a bit of restoration tasks on my F4. These are sand casting/restoring engine covers, sprocket cover, footrests and also re-spraying the bike (everything except for fuel talk and air box). I reached out to Bennetts but I was told they don't do these type of jobs.

Is there any garage in the North West/Greater Manchester area that you could recommend? I am very picky when it comes to details (for example making sure the decals are in the exact position where they should be), so ideally I am looking for someone with experience working on F4s that will do a top job, even if it comes with an extra cost.

Thanks everyone in advance!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts