MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its nice to be able to post of a great customer experience so credit where its due to the team at MV Leicester. The sales process was hassle free and efficient from start to finish. The down to earth, friendly team at MV Leicester are all riders and enthusiasts, with excellent product knowledge.

I got a competitive deal with some discount off list price and a interest free finance package. During PDI it showed up the battery was not holding charge well so that was swapped for the MV Corse Li-on part as an FOC upgrade which was most welcome. I have lightweight lithium batteries on my other bikes so even if I dont notice the weight loss, it makes it easy to use the same charger in the garage :)

My first service was booked in and completed promptly, and some MV parts I ordered were fitted FOC

The bike is fantastic, everything I imagined it to be, im 1400 miles in and enjoying riding it as often as possible

So a happy MV purchaser and customer of MV Leicester, I look forward to many years of fun with this bike :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The 1090RR in the pic

Actually I started off looking at the 800RR last year, test road a Dragster too, all fantastic. The 1090 size bike is just a bit more relaxed riding position, and more roomy. I'm not up to sportsbikes these days and wanted a comfy naked bike with character as well as performance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts