MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
If you're not keen yourself to do it, then take off your pipe and take it to an engineering workshop. They'll have it done in minutes for ya for hardly a dime

·
Registered
601 Posts
If you're not keen yourself to do it, then take off your pipe and take it to an engineering workshop. They'll have it done in minutes for ya for hardly a dime
Oh Yeah, and I'm pretty sure it will run like shit. That's why the MV INOX Manifold comes with a different ECU. Mine is finally on the way.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts

Not the same bike/pipe Kieran, can't be done as easily as the older pipes.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Oh Yeah, and I'm pretty sure it will run like shit. That's why the MV INOX Manifold comes with a different ECU. Mine is finally on the way.
He was already talking about re-chipping for cat-less pipe, just not wanting to pay the high price for a mid pipe.

Thanks for that Donsy, looks like it don't matter, gonna have to replace pipes anyway. bugger mate

·
Registered
814 Posts
Might still be possible mate, you just may need to take your full system to someone instead of part of it = Pain the arse!

These others will know more than I, however

1 - 7 of 7 Posts