MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all thinks was no so bad.....
Why??
Because Matt and Luca was to 19 seconds by Spiess....The bike is very young,without traction control..
I'm very sorry for both riders,but now,the most important think is ride ride ride,and wen electronics sistem will arrive,guys....will be very very interesting.
My opinion is that MV today was flyng!!!!Incredible,8th and 10th before problems...
GO LUCAGO!
GO MATT GO!
GO MV GO!
:drummer: :drummer:
P.S.LUCA IS OK!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone know if Luca is ok.I just saw a report on www.superbikeplanet.com both Mat Maladin and Luca went down in the horseshoe.The report said was very slick in that turn.Looks like Mat made a good showing to finish with a chunked front tire,how the H-LL you ride Daytona with a chunked tire I dont know? Anyway I'm sure things will improve as the seasons progresses. Go guys !!! Go MV!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
THANK GOD FOR SPEED VISION, I DVR'd the race can't wait til the MVs get some races in. Looking forward to that first win!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
It was a heart breaker!!!!!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Matt and Luca were running soooo good I was hoping for great finishes for them both. What a bummer.

Good luck at Barber in a couple weeks. Now that's an awesome track!!!!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I was cheering for him "Go Luca...eat that R1!!!!"

Any word on what happenned to Matt's front end? he was 2 laps away and pulled into the pit :-(

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
pigiolino said:
pier
Ah well, they will learn and get the bike better as the season progresses, just for interest look at the amount of fork compression on the front betwen the MV and the following bike in the picture......... :jsm: could that be something to do with his high speed stability issues around the banking when the bike will be well compressed?

·
Registered
645 Posts
1st race, 1st time racing on a new bike and running with the pack, It may take a few races to get em dialed in but......we'll get some podiums this year for sure! Go Matt & Luca! Go MV!

Whos going to Road America? Im definately going to be there for sure!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks for the report. I think overall it is very encouraging that they can run that far up so early. Well done guys, it will only get better, great to see.
Cheers from Down Under

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Look at it this way. he started at 16th, and made it all the way up to 8th in less than 8 laps, before he wrecked. And before Matt's tire crapped out, he went from 12th to 5th(iirc)...you can't tell me that wasn't intense...

·
Registered
299 Posts
It was great to see MV doing so well-Matt running 8th ahead of Disalvo & Luca charging thru the field in 10th. Matt & Luca were right up there with the other factory teams-great job-it's unfortunate they had some troubles.
I think the next race at Barber(April 20/22) will suit them better. GO MV GO!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts