MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone interested in doing daytona in 07 ?we gotta see if we can drive a MV tent area kinda of thing , an orginized parking section or something at at next years daytona race . a few hundred MVs in one spot would draw some media attention an help get this MV american raceing project off of the ground . not to mention would represent one hell of a collection of a finacial demographic for vendors to peddle their crap to . id really like to sit down with some guys from the forum too . 500, 000 dollars worth of MVs in one spot is kinda cool . anyone intereted in going to the race next year ? an if so got any idea on how to organize it ? maybee all seeing admin can help out ?? when u sit an think about this it is kinda huge . mv raceing again , agostini .. daytona ...bla bla bla . i think u get my point ..

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Last year i just happened to park by the Ducati tend and the guy working the tent was so wowed by my bike that he insisted that i park it right next to the Ducati's in the tent. I thought that we pretty cool. Nice guy and my bike was safe . Maybe a good place to meet and park would be by the Ducati tent. It would be easy to find, safe and would create a Europe bike section. Just a thought :idea:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the race is usually the second sunday of march . sorry for the few hunderd bike concept its more of a abstract idea then actually thinking theres gonna be 100 mv s there id really like to sent up a orginized event to show sapport for mv . they dont come race here for the fun of it . i truely enjoy every aspect of my mv an am grateful someone out there had the ability an balls to make a bike that matches what id want a bike to be if i had the ability to make one . just trying to give back . daytona is the best showcase an a blast of a time

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
OK so how about "passing the hat around" for us poor bastards down here on the other side of the world. I am sure there would be a few Aussies who would love to come.... Hey, I even know a few of the racers, including Mat Mladin.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
matt's got a free trip on his yosh deal hop in his carry on bags an well dig u up a loaner bike . i stayed at a hampton inn near the track in daytona , on my way back from a track day in jennings . the palce was nice wifi the works . a mall is accross the street from it an a olive garden is next to it .ill try to dig up some prices from them .

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohh yeah 1 fast f4 said there was a ducti tent , thats what i mean , how did they get a tent set up ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts