MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Trying to find contact details for David Wilson who is the main point of contact for UK distribution?

Regards

Stuart

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Nigel.

I’ll give them a try as my dealings with MV dealers has been less than pleasurable so far

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Thanks for that Nigel.

I’ll give them a try as my dealings with MV dealers has been less than pleasurable so far
Yep, it is a shame when such a quality and respected marque is tainted by some MV Augusta dealers. My experience is that they're quick to take our money, but less than eager to resolve even a minor problem/concern. I guess your other problem might be that Wales isn't exactly flourishing with dealers!:frown2:

Once again, we have a situation of the good apples being tainted by the bad.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info Nigel, i have just emailed MV so i'll let you know the outcome.

I agree, everything was fine up until the point of sale, it all went downhill rapidly.

I love this bike as it is a thing of beauty; reminded me of the earlier Ducati's I've had (attention to detail etc) but i can't get over the poor dealer scenario, Kickstart Motorcycles no longer deal with MV however M&P in Swansea have recently taking up the franchise.
My bike is currently at MotoCorsa in Salisbury with clutch basket issues (Look at "Check your clutch basket!" thread) where im currently looking at a £1200 bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts