MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Lol, I'm no DC fan either, wouldn't put him remotely in the realm of 'Legend'. Ole Dunc hasn't looked after it too well, missing bar ends, cracked rear hugger, non standard (ugly imho) pipes, that aside, it's a nice individual colour, if it fetches the 18k-22k I will be absolutely gobsmacked but it's a funny old world! I have a soft spot for the 750's.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
The frame and forks looked to have rust on them also.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Underside of mirrors looked scuffed too. Will be interesting to see what it fetches!

·
Registered
432 Posts
My SR was also imported for, and owned by someone famous in my country, that did certainly not increase the sales price, as everybody knew he never took proper care of the bike :LOL: .. I actually managed to get it at a very good price because of it looking grubby, and having been left unattended for a long period .. And the dealer not knowing that it was a limited edition ..

Reactions: R1andrew

·
Super Moderator
22,622 Posts
Yes, that is a Diamante.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'd be hard pushed to give 6k for that!

Edit: Maybe that's a bit mean, it's low mileage, but it doesn't exactly look cherished and looks to have suffered from some harsh Scottish winters. The forks and yoke are a mess, discs are also sporting rust...tyres need changing.

Even the frame is showing rust spots, rear hugger looks like it's been trimmed....

Engine casing/rear pegs

No bar ends

Non standard pipes look gash...take the most unique feature of the bike and make it worse!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts