MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm interested in getting a dash cam set up for the TV. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Couple things possible.
You can mount a small action camera (GoPro for example) on the handlebar via a Rammount.

Looking at how the windshield is formed and how how high it is. It might block the view a bit when extended.

What you also can do is add a small camera to your helmet. Place it on the side of your helmet or somewhere on the chin area or even on the top.
You need some good sticky tape like 3M. (Usually is provided with a GoPro kit)

Go to youtube and type: how to make a motovlog helmet. Chaseontwowheels has a couple videos on that.

In both cases, if something happens on the road you got videoproof.

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
You can mount it on the rear face of the winshield, just behind where the GPS is placed usually. Otherwise, RAM mount on the handlebar. And if you don't use a GPS, the GPS mount from MV is also an option.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I've been looking into INNOVV K2. Front and rear auto 1080p (H.264 compression, MP4) dual-camera recording system on SD 256 GB at 30fsp and parking recording. 120 angle front and rear visibility. App for a phone via WiFi. Waterproof.
https://www.innovv.com/

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So I'm interested in getting a dash cam set up for the TV. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?
If you like using a Gopro this attachment mechanism makes it easy for helmet use and other attachment points. No adverse turbulence as if attached on the side or top of a helmet and can be switched to a different helmet/person easily. If your gopro is voice activated it will pick up your verbal cues too when not moving too fast.
In addition, the Gopro, when attached to the helmet, catches video where you are looking not just straight ahead or directly back. For me, I have multiple bikes with different style helmets so it is a win/win.

Dango Designs gripper
https://www.dango-design.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
I tried to record video on my phone from my ram mount and it was terrible. I guess you have to have a phone or camera that us REALLY good at dealing with the vibrations.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here's my setup, Mobius camera with bigger battery(4 hours) $65 on ebay + $20 for bigger battery, excellent picture and sound quality.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts