MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody My name is Chris and am new to the forum. I just bought 777's 910 gladio and have a couple of questions.
1. He just ordered a Matris M4R damper for the bike and is offering to sell it to me..have any of you found that a damper is need for this bike?
2. I am coming from a TL1000S and this will be my first inline four, i have read great reviews about the torque but am i gonna be missing something?

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
HA!!!

TL1000s...do they still exist?!?!?!
I had one back in 1996 or 97...fun bike!! nice wheelies!!!

you always want to have damper on motorcycle. especiallly if you like to play.
I found out that Brutale is very stable even @ medium to high pace at the track without damper, but I still bought one.

I don't remember that far back, but I think you will not be disapointed withBrutales' power.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in the Air Force and had to sell the bike 2 years ago.....and now that i am stationed in germany i want a new bike....i understand the need for a damper just wondering the necessity of one on the bike.....a defenite need on the TL......your right about the wheelies though especially after i regeared it....down 2 in front and up 3 in rear....torque torque torque!!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have been racing with ducati for 5 years and i know it does need damper....
I have on my brut 2600 km now and most of the km:s are driven quite fast and some wife on the back.Never,not once i`ve thinked brut needs a damper.If you think it looks good put your money for it but you dont need it for normal or even fast driving.
Enjoy your brut Mike21 :yo: :yo: :yo: :violin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He also has Rizoma Rear sets for it.....he told me that the stock pegs seem a little short???....i can have both for a 1000....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
chendricks93560 said:
He also has Rizoma Rear sets for it.....he told me that the stock pegs seem a little short???....i can have both for a 1000....

rearasets are nice...but do you really need it?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts