MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yeh, the boy dun good i think!

It's funny how close to a 'classic' MV 4 it sounds. Just goes to show that it's those wondeful Magni pipes that give it the sound. The Magni 1200 S with the Suzuki engine also sounded very similar, again with those thin wall pipes.

I recon that with all these now cheap early F4's out there we couls see more and more of this type of thing. Might do one myself one day!

Cheers.

Dorian.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Awesome I think

This gent had some very negative comments from some Purist's on the forum when he started, I think he is a great engineer and tinkerer and if could get him and Brian in the same street as Lee, then i'm moving in for sure. Here's his pictures http://www.jba.bc.ca/JBCycle/MVAgustaReplica.html

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
That does sounds beautiful.
A very nice project he has there.

·
Registered
576 Posts
You might be surprised by those brakes!

A well set up race drum can be bloody awesome and don't forget that the works MV's were doing 260km/h plus with drum drakes in the 60's. However i do take your point, but it would look bloody silly with six pot calipers and disc's:)

Dorian.

·
Registered
212 Posts
What a neat project, and yeah... it sounds great! Thanks for the additional link to his project blog Donsy. He mentions being from NZ and all Kiwis like to do everything themselves. Very talented guy. Love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts