MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some a-hole either was playing on my bike or someone tried to steal it, now i have some damage to repair...Lower alloy coolant hose is road rashed, frames paint rashed, crack cover rashed, gas tank has a dent from the blinker/horn button hitting, paint chipped and missing on left wing, CRG arrow gone, steering stop snapped, shifter lever bent to the frame, and headlight lens popped off but not damaged. ?'s for you guys.
Where do I buy either used/new/aftermarket lower alloy coolant pipe?
Anyone have a used CRG arrow mirror for sale?
What is the best product to use to reinstall the glass for headlight?
Any used/new shifter levers for sale?

any help is much apperciated. Hate stupid a-holes! A month or so before that some lady let your dog lift its leg and take a piss on my bike...

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
?

Chris and Donsy told you where all the parts come from......CAG

take the headlight to an auto glass shop, they'll have the right stuff.....its probably 3M, and if it falls out its their fault......for not cleaning it right

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Chris and Donsy told you where all the parts come from......CAG

take the headlight to an auto glass shop, they'll have the right stuff.....its probably 3M, and if it falls out its their fault......for not cleaning it right
+1

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
So some a-hole either was playing on my bike or someone tried to steal it, now i have some damage to repair...Lower alloy coolant hose is road rashed, frames paint rashed, crack cover rashed, gas tank has a dent from the blinker/horn button hitting, paint chipped and missing on left wing, CRG arrow gone, steering stop snapped, shifter lever bent to the frame, and headlight lens popped off but not damaged. ?'s for you guys.
Where do I buy either used/new/aftermarket lower alloy coolant pipe?
Anyone have a used CRG arrow mirror for sale?
What is the best product to use to reinstall the glass for headlight?
Any used/new shifter levers for sale?

any help is much apperciated. Hate stupid a-holes! A month or so before that some lady let your dog lift its leg and take a piss on my bike...
You should definitely contact Carl, CAG Stateside. If there is the odd item you are struggling to locate send me a pm and I may have here..possibly. But Carl is definitely the man to contact for you ..
joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts