MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the North Texas area know a good dyno guy for my Brutale 910S. I want to add a PCIII but at the same time I want to make sure I am taking the bike to someone that really knows what they are doing. Names and #s please.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Scott Crawford’s
Cycle Werkz West in Fort Worth, located at 8155-C Camp Bowie West Blvd. I do not know his expertise on MV but he is a good operator I heard there are some good ones in Dallas also. JamesC might know some places?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dean at Metric Tech(McKinney) is very good at dyno tuning. I don't know if he has ever tuned a MV or not, but I have seen pretty much everything else on his dyno. He has the top of the line dynojets, and is an "official" Dynojet tuning center. Give him a call.
Metric Tech Website

·
Registered
53 Posts
JamesC said:
I think they just hosted a 'tech day' and dyno runs for the TSBA. Sounds like good people I just don't know their dyno tuning :)
Dean spent years working for Central Yamaha as a mechanic. Up until about two years ago, he drag raced bikes on a pro level. Now he is a FIM certified tech inspector....short of it, he knows his stuff.
He is a good guy, and is alot cheaper than dealers. He has good equipment too. One of the few shops I will take my rims to, and he's half the price of the dealer. Swing by his shop, its spotless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts