MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All MV Riders :brutale: :f4:,

See attachment. The guys over at RAC hold a Cars & Bike meet the last Saturday of each month between 8 AM - Noon.

Next meet is 31 July and there are already some of us from the forum that will be there.

Might be a good time to meet up, hang out, chit-chat, etc.

Then in the future once the temp drops below 100*, look at future rides out on FM 455, 545, to name a few. :yo:

Peace...

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm planning on being at the next Ruf show. Since I'm coming from about 30 mi. south of Cowtown, I'm sure it'll be flirtin' with 100 deg. I'm hip for a local MV group ride. It's great to see other MV riders from around the Metroplex. I knew I couldn't be the only one buying parts at European Cycle Sports.

Dan

'00 MV F4 S
'01 Ducati 748-Traded for F4
'05 Brutale-Low side total loss

·
Registered
42 Posts
RUF Show

I was just up at our favorite MV dealer in Plano this past Saturday and asked about the turnout they get at the show. I was told they get around 200 to 300 cars and bikes! As I said in previous post, I plan on going and getting there early. See ya'll there!

·
Registered
42 Posts
RUF Show

Weather looks to be free of rain and 100 Deg. for this coming Sat., but thats a long way off to be believing the weather man!

·
Registered
601 Posts
There is one of these in Houston that is held every 1st Saturday each month so for August it will be the 7th. It is held in Uptown Park from 7 am to 10 am. I've been there on my F4 only once and it was packed with cars ... not so many bikes that day though I know several peeps that go with their bikes as well.

·
Registered
643 Posts
MVArt, I just sent you a PM about this and then saw this post. I'm down for sure, and would like to meet somewhere to ride there together. I'm off 380 in Paloma Creek so we can meet at 380 and NDT if you want.

·
Registered
8 Posts
MVArt, I just sent you a PM about this and then saw this post. I'm down for sure, and would like to meet somewhere to ride there together. I'm off 380 in Paloma Creek so we can meet at 380 and NDT if you want.
Long time lurker, first time posting!

I have been looking for a SMR group or local group of riders (I'm in Little Elm) if you don't mind a Triumph 675 rider. This event looks like fun and very photogenic.

Matthew

·
Registered
643 Posts
Long time lurker, first time posting!

I have been looking for a SMR group or local group of riders (I'm in Little Elm) if you don't mind a Triumph 675 rider. This event looks like fun and very photogenic.

Matthew
I'll be heading to the RAC show this saturday. If you want to ride up there together just PM me. I will have to leave there about 11ish tho to go get some things done at the office.

·
Registered
643 Posts
so Blue Cord and I will ride to the show together and if anyone else from the area wants to join, just let us know. The last show was better than the first, but it'd be better with more nice bikes

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here are a couple of photos I snapped for HyperF4's MV and my 675, the sick S1000RR belongs to Plano Ducati, Triumph, BMW.

I had a good time, saw more money on wheels then anywhere else. I still love the Maserati GT the best.

I hope to attend next month and meet more MV riders and drool over more cars, Thanks to Chris for bringing me along. :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
Maybe we can get a ride going after the meet next month. We need to get more people to ride out over there for this thing. There's a lot of amazing machines that show up to this event.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I work 14+14 offshore so it is hit or miss if I am off, but I am willing to ride up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The next get together is July 30 and some have expressed the need for a ride after. I have attached a route map that I have ridden often and is "decent", I don't care for the chip seal surface but there are some twisties.

Just wanted to throw out an idea, I'm open to suggestions and if anyone knows of a better ride in DFW area please share.

Matthew

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts