MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, for anyone in socal, the costa mesa dainese store (I think it is their only US store) is having a 8pm to 12am sale today! discounts of up to 40% storewide AND they have a preview of their 2008 line.

See you there! If you haven't been, btw, the store is badass and worth a trip (I am coming down from Pasadena).

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mat Black said:
Hey all, for anyone in socal, the costa mesa dainese store (I think it is their only US store) is having a 8pm to 12am sale today! discounts of up to 40% storewide AND they have a preview of their 2008 line.

See you there! If you haven't been, btw, the store is badass and worth a trip (I am coming down from Pasadena).
They got one out here in San Francisco too. Last month Kevin Schwantz was there for the grand opening. They gave away food and drinks and discounted a lot of their stuff. My girlfriend got an 1100 dollar one piece suit for 900. Your right though, a great store to check out.

The new San Francisco D-Store opened in October 2007 as part of Dainese expansion strategy in the USA in the wake of the inauguration of its first D-Store in Orange County in south Los Angeles in 2004. For more information, contact the D-Store:
In The Old Dudley Perkins Harley Davidson Building

D-STORE SAN FRANCISCO
131, South Van Ness Avenue 94103
SAN FRANCISCO
USA Tel.: 415-626-5478
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts