MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes it does look promising but what an awful job that guy riding has - crashing for a living??? I suppose someone has to do it for the greater good, glad it is not me, I like (well not 'like' but you know what I mean) my crashes to be accidents! :smoking:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The future for motorcycle clothing perhaps?

·
Registered
262 Posts
i am gonna get it when it becomes available. it could help to do away with shoulder and elbow armor.

·
Registered
262 Posts
what happens if the air bag is faulty.......I bet you wished you kept your elbow and shoulder armor then hah.....?:stickpoke
while you are at it, add back protector to that list! :) during the life of that product, it may never get used (hopefully)! not sure what's the life cycle or service interval, if any. it may fail to work as intended; then i am screwed! may be wait a year! :)

if you remember, when jorge lorenzo crashed with this (or something similar), the system failed to deflate. his bike was wrecked; so, it was a moot point. Dainese must have figured out the problem.

any new piece of technology has to go through what we in software industry call 'version 1.0' problem: an initial version of a product/service is expected to be buggy. but, each subsequent iteration gets right. there is no better example than, ... Microsoft!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Really an amazing product. It seamed at least to work well in several crashes at the race tracks. I just have a legal concerne about it. Will the cops charge me with leaving the scene when I bounce, from Quakertown Exit to Lansdale Exit after I crashed on the Turn Pike.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
while you are at it, add back protector to that list! :) during the life of that product, it may never get used (hopefully)! not sure what's the life cycle or service interval, if any. it may fail to work as intended; then i am screwed! may be wait a year! :)

if you remember, when jorge lorenzo crashed with this (or something similar), the system failed to deflate. his bike was wrecked; so, it was a moot point. Dainese must have figured out the problem.

any new piece of technology has to go through what we in software industry call 'version 1.0' problem: an initial version of a product/service is expected to be buggy. but, each subsequent iteration gets right. there is no better example than, ... Microsoft!
my point was I wouldn't remove any protection air bag or not:)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1 - 12 of 12 Posts