1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
589 Posts
I read this in Spanish as well and the translation is accurate. Puig has many here who admire what he did on a bike, but can also see that he has been and still is a negative influence on Pedrosa.
Even when Pedrosa sets a pole lap, Puig is still moaning about something, the bike, tyres, the track, etc. etc.
I have a personal reason to not like very much Sñr Pedrosa over the way he treated his fans who waited for a long time in a line for him to sign T shirts and stuff, when without warning he stood up and left. My family were in that line, just a few from the front and waited for over an hour for nothing.
I have met and talked with a lot of Spanish riders inc. Marc Marquez and have found all of them patient and pleasant.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
The man might not be to my taste, but he must be the ultimate salesman/politician to manage keeping Pedrosa in the factory team despite not getting the ultimate prize.
The power of Repsol money I guess.

On the other side, he provided a place for Stoner and family to call home when the arrived in Europe.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I remember the pit drama with Hayden, and have thought Puig a tosser since. Never liked Dani, even before he crashed out Hayden and (almost) cost him the championship, if not for Rossi's super-rare mistake at Valencia.

I hope his best is only second :loser:

Thanks for the link Donsy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts