MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO~ EVERYONE
HOW ARE YOU?
WELL SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE MOTORCYCLE SHOWS ON DECEMBER 8~10 2006 AT LONG BEACH CONVENTION CENTER

I'M PLANING TO GO THERE ON SAT. 12-9 IS ANY BODY WANT TO GO ?
HERE IS SOME MORE INFO

http://soc.motorcycleshows.com/imssoc/v42/index.cvn

TAKE CARE~

STEVE ^^

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool~ awesome ^^ see you guys out there

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Here is the schedule...Did any of our Texas boys go? Where are the pictures?

It notes that the North American debut of the 1098 Tri-Colore will be in Long beach! See you there...

Seattle this weekend, started last night.

CWIMCS Schedule

Lets see some pictures...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'll be there Friday, after work.

FYI - bring your car, and your checkbook. The vendors have some AMAZING deals at the motorcycle show. I used to ride, but the last couple of years I've bought so much stuff at such low prices that I have to cage it to get it all home.

Alex

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Okay guys, it looks like i'll be making a change of plans. I was going to go with my brother to the LA auto show but i think now i'll be attending the cycle world moto show on friday.

Why you ask? the F4 CC and the Mito 500 will make their north american debut....

Who wants to meet on friday?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish i can meet you guys on friday but i get off at 7pm :rant:
i thing i'm will be there on sat or sunday.
have fun out there

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
The show starts on Friday @ 4pm. I'll probably get there @ 6:30 or so (depending on traffic) and head straight for the vendor areas. The best selection is early, since stuff gets pretty picked over as the weekend goes on.

Alex

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
alvin - you don't have to get there @ 4. even if you get there @ 7:30, you'll have time to go through and see stuff, albeit quickly.

anyway, let me know if you can make it...

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Yeah, but the F4CC just makes me sad. ;)

I'll be there Saturday (driving not ridding as Alex recommended) maybe around 9 a.m. Hopefully the vendor goods won't be ransacked by then.

Corrected. :)

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I just got back from the Seattle cycle world show. The 1098 was there, but only the base version, no S or Tri-colore. MV did not have the CC there, pics to follow...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts