MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the mid Atlantic going this weekend? I'll be there later in the day on Sat. Probably 5 or so if anyone wants to meet up at the MV booth. I'll have my .net shirt on.

:yo:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i didn't see anything worth writing home about re: booth babes. although i will say ducati had a nice setup. i also realized i'm on the internet waay too much. i know more about the bikes/brands then the people working the booth. i asked the aprilia guy did they have the v4 motor on display and he didn't know what i was talking about. :laughing:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree. Without the CC there, Ducati had the best booth and generated a lot of excitement with their booth being "walled" in (everyone else had open air boothes, while Duc had a wall around their entire set up). I was actually surprised that the Supermoto wasn't inside, but was out and in a bad corner away from most foot traffic.

·
Registered
144 Posts
burgesscb said:
I agree. Without the CC there, Ducati had the best booth and generated a lot of excitement with their booth being "walled" in (everyone else had open air boothes, while Duc had a wall around their entire set up).
When the show was in Seattle, it was the same. I got to see a Senna, sit on a F4R and a Brutale, but was very disappointed to not see the CC. The setup seemed weak compared to Ducati's. There I was with my friends telling them that I only came to see MV and everything else is worthless and that's all we saw. :bawling: Almost seemed like they didn't care. But I still got to sit on a F4R, so I wasn't a total waste....

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
style_one said:
man i forgot to check out the duc supermoto. :(
I have a pic of it under the Media section (of course, you have to endure seeing a picture of my ugly mug above it first).

It's a nice looking bike. I'm actually more excited about the SuperMoto than the 1098 (as I would rather have an F4). Really nice looking job by Ducati, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts